This was my quick and easy dinner last night. I have enough for left overs too…So nutritious and delectable.
- 3/4 large pumpkin
- 1 potato
- 1 onion
- 4 cups of chicken stock
- 5 gloves of garlic
- 3 tsps chilli chopped
- 2tbs Dijon mustard
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 1 tsp pepper
- Handful of parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 200 deg C. Cut pumpkin, potato and onion into medium sized pieces.
- Place pumpkin, potato and drizzle of olive oil onto oven trays in the oven and cook for about 40 mins or until done.
- Cook prawns in a small fry pan with drizzle of olive oil until cooked. Put aside.
- Add stock, garlic, chilli, Dijon mustard, pepper, cooked pumpkin, potato and onion into a soup pot.
- Mix with bar mixer until desired texture is achieved.
- Transfer into bowl, add prawn and parmesan cheese.
- Enjoy this delectable dietetics moment!
Be sure to join us in our community the Nutrition Empowered Mums Facebook Group for support around improving your nutrition and being a great role model for your kids.
- Tasty Tuna Bake
- Dietitian’s go to meal – Quick and nutritious stirfry
- Nachos recipe: For anyone planning on entertaining this weekend