Depending on your individual needs and desires, taking a non-diet approach to nutrition and health offers so many benefits:
- Food, nutrition and your life become simpler and fun!
- Longterm weight stability.
- Improvements in blood pressure, cholesterol & cortisol levels.
- Increased awareness of dietary, lifestyle and self-care habits.
- Improvements in eating behaviours (intuitive eating).
- Improvements in dietary quality.
- Decreased fear around food and eating.
- Decreased guilt and shame with eating.
- Make peace with food.
- Increased pleasure in eating and in food.
- Eating food that you enjoy.
- Manage your emotions without just using food.
- Improved relationship with food.
- Improved body image.
- Make peace with your body.
- Increased levels of physical activity.
- Increased pleasure in movement.
- Improved relationship with your body.
- You’ll stop comparing yourself and your dietary intake with others.
- Build skills to manage living in this diet society – a sense of curiosity, self-kindness and resilience.
- You will trust yourself.
- You will realise how resourceful you are.
- Improved relationships with others.
- You will learn how to reconnect with your internal body cues or appetite AND the world.
- Live your life now, instead of waiting until you achieve your ‘goal weight’.
Just to name a few…What has the non-diet approach done for you?
For support, please contact me, or if DIY is more your style, grab a copy of ‘30 Days to a Better Relationship With Food and Body’ ebook.