Offering specialised nutrition support in:
Improving relationships with food and bodies with the non-diet and HAES® approach to health.
Weight and body image concerns.
Disordered Eating Patterns.
- Emotional eating/ Compulsive overeating
- Chronic dieting/ yo-yo dieting
- Orthorexia – Obsession with eating healthily
- Food addiction
- Eating disorders (Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating Disorder).
Chronic Disease Management
- Preventing, treating and improving chronic diseases/health conditions with individualised evidence-based medical nutrition therapy such as heart disease, diabetes, bowel issues, degenerative diseases, cancer, malnutrition, aged care, egg and cow’s milk protein allergies.
General health and well-being
- Nutrition check-up
- Menu planning
- Supporting your family
As everyone is unique, I provide nutrition services that can look different between individuals.
The initial consultation is the time to get to know you and your unique situation.
We will likely chat about things related to what and how you are expecting I will help you, your relationship with food and nutrition over the years and where it is now, beliefs around food and your body, lifestyle, health and medical history, dietary intake and patterns, exercise, goal, past history with nutrition and achieving your goal.
From here we may set a SMART goal and talk about the ways you might like to achieve it.
Review consultations are used to reflect, debrief and ask questions about your progress between sessions and nutrition. We will likely chat about what worked, and what did not work and why and discuss any “aha” moments you had. The end of the session is for refocusing, tweaking and adding to your goal and action plan to get you steps closer to achieving your goal.
The end of the session is for refocusing, tweaking and adding to your goal and action plan to get you steps closer to achieving your goal.
“Nutritional Freedom Boost”
- 6 months of support
- 1 initial consultation – 45-65 minutes
- 5 review consultations – 20-30 minutes
- Email support
2. “Transform Your Year”
- 12-months of support
- 1 initial consultation – 45-60 minutes
- 10 review consultations – 20-30 mins
- Email support
Book an appointment today
Alternatively, phone 0450 878 572, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use this contact form.
Rebates are available through private health insurance. The rebate will depend on your level of cover. Please contact your private health insurer to see if you are entitled to a rebate.
Rebates are also claimable for eligible individuals via Medicare and Department of Veterans’ Affairs. Please contact your general practitioner to organise a referral.
Concession and family rates available.
*Online video consultations are not covered by Medicare and most private health insurers do not provide a rebate. Contact your insurer for more details.
Natalie can help you with:
1. Reconnect with your internal body cues i.e. appetite which nourishes you and continues to support your child(ren) in eating well. The benefit is you will know how to eat.
2. Stop obsessing over food which improves your relationship with food and allows you to be the role model you dreamed for your child(ren). The benefit is you will know what to eat.
3. Increasing your confidence and mindset to eat well. The benefit is no more second-guessing yourself. You will know you are providing good nutrition for you and your child(ren).
4. Finding the joy in eating and make peace with your body. The benefit is you will improve your relationship with food and your body.
5. Becoming a confident and positive role model for your children. The benefit is you will continue to nurture your child(ren)’s relationship with food and body, which positively impacts all aspects of life.
The benefits of the above are improved health.