Hi! I’m Natalie Thompson, a non-dieting Accredited Practising Dietitian passionate about inspiring positive changes in eating and lifestyle behaviours to help improve health whilst nurturing relationships with food and body.
I help mums who struggle with nutrition and body image and worry about the impact they have on their children discover the joy in eating and make peace with food and their beautiful body whilst being the role model they imagine for their children, focusing on compassionately nourishing the mind, body and spirit of themselves and their children.
I’d love to help you with one-on-one nutrition coaching:
- Skype* (Australian residents only)
- Home visits, Cairns, Australia
- Clifton Beach Medical Centre, Cairns, Australia
- Discovery Session
- Alternatively, if you are interested in group sessions, presentations, mentoring or have any questions please contact me below.
Rebates are available through private health insurance. The rebate will depend on your level of cover. Please contact your private health insurer to see if you are entitled to a rebate.
Rebates are also claimable for eligible individuals via Medicare and Department of Veterans’ Affairs. Please contact your general practitioner to organise a referral.
*Please note that Skype consultations are not covered by Medicare and most private health insurers do not provide a rebate. Contact your insurer for more details.
1. You will be able to reconnect with your internal body cues i.e. appetite which nourishes you and continues to support your child(ren) in eating well. The benefit is you will know how to eat.
2. You will stop obsessing over food which improves your relationship with food and allows you to be the role model you dreamed for your child(ren). The benefit is you will know what to eat.
3. You will have the confidence and mindset to eat well. The benefit is no more second guessing yourself. You will know you are providing good nutrition for you and your child(ren).
4. You will find the joy in eating and make peace with your body. The benefit is you will improve your relationship with food and your body.
5. You will become a confident and positive role model for your children. The benefit is you will continue to nurture your child(ren)’s relationship with food and body, which positively impacts all aspects of life.
The benefits of the benefits is improved health.
To empower the next generation to non-diet to live a joyful, purposeful and healthy life.
To inspire mums to nurture their relationships with food and body for improved nutrition to stop the struggle with food and their body so they can live a happy and healthy life and set their children up for good nutrition practises. I do this with non-dieting medical nutrition therapy and coaching with a focus on the psychology of nutrition for sustainable behavioural change.
If one-on-one nutrition coaching is not for you right now, you might want to check out my shop.